Here we are in our living room after our first visit to the pediatrician. The Dr. said Lily looks healthy. She has a little bit of jaundice, but with a little sun tanning in a naturally lit room a few times a day that should clear up in no time.
Awww!! I miss you guys! Lily is beautiful (as I always knew she would be....just look at her parents). CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see ya'll!! Love ya!
CONGRATULATION!!! GOD'S "WORK OF ART" IS SO AWESOME - LILY IS BEAUTIFUL. WHAT A HADSOME FAMILY YOU 3 MAKE. Enjoy "Life with Lily" remember she is only on loan to you! Love your family lots!!!
2 comments:
Awww!! I miss you guys! Lily is beautiful (as I always knew she would be....just look at her parents). CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see ya'll!! Love ya!
CONGRATULATION!!! GOD'S "WORK OF ART" IS SO AWESOME - LILY IS BEAUTIFUL. WHAT A HADSOME FAMILY YOU 3 MAKE. Enjoy "Life with Lily" remember she is only on loan to you! Love your family lots!!!
Post a Comment