Here are some pics of Lily playing in her garden center on the 4th of July. She's taking steps and waving in the top two. Daddy was working on the 4th, so after our playdate with Kim and Riley Aunt Kristi came over to hang out with us. We considered taking Lily to see fireworks, but we were all tired. So we opted for putting Lily to bed at her regular bedtime and trying to go up on the roof to watch fireworks later. Aunt Kristi was the guinea pig for this adventure. I sent her up on the roof to check and see if the fireworks were visible from our house. Sadly they were not, but I did have a good giggle at Kristi being up on the roof and trying to climb back down in the dark. With her track record it's a good thing we didn't end up visiting Shane in the E.R. Haha. Love you sis!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
4th of July!
Posted by Jenny at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
AWE! She's growing so fast and is absolutely precious! It's really fun that Lily is walking and it looks like Kristi is falling, he he ; )
Lily is growing so fast. Those of us that don't see her often (in pictures, it seems like she grew up overnight! I can't believe she is walking. I know this is such a fun time in your life with her and there are new discoveries every day. Kristi is so cute and not to mention GRACEFUL!! Thanks for sharing!
I can't beleive how quickly she is growing. Thank you for sharing (OK, thank you MeMe!). Lily Grace looks like her Mama some! Kristi is so cute herself, not to mention GRACEFUL!!
Hey Jennifer! How are you! My mom sent me your blog...I haven't seen pictures of Lily in a long time...and she is just darling!
We have a blog as well....www.erkrhoads.blogspot.com
I will 'add' you guys on as a link so we can keep in touch!
So glad to see you are doing well!
Erica
Post a Comment