CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grandparents are GREAT!


We are all grateful for their love and presence in our lives. Last month when Lily, Aunt Kristi, and I went to visit they took care of Miss Busypants all day on Saturday so I could rest and get over my cold/flu bug. Here's a pic of Grandad and Lily play cooking and eating with some sand. The top pic is when they came in last weekend to take care of Lily so Shane and I could have a 24 hour getaway. It was soooo nice to have some fun, responsibility free time with my hubby. We got to enjoy some of those things we used to take for granted before we had our precious baby girl (you know- a quiet dinner out with conversation uninterrupted or sidetracked by a crazy small person throwing her food : ) I hear Lily and her fan club all had a good time too. Meme was very excited that Lily is saying her name now. The best she can do with Grandad is "Dah" for now. But she loves them both. It was hilarious to see how excited she got when they got to our house on Friday. She had to get down on the floor and prance around showing them all the new things she's doing. I think she appreciates how much her Meme and Grandad adore her, and I know I do. Thank you Mom and Dad!

0 comments: