Daddy and I can't believe how much you've grown this past year. You are getting so big and continue to grow in your abilities and independence. You are talking more and more these days, and it's so fun to hear what you're thinking. I love when you tell me what you see when we're driving ("I see bird, Mommy!"). Just thought I'd record a few things you like these days so both of us can look back at them later and remember you as at this stage. You love your pets (Emma and Gretsky), play dates with your friends, dancing in the dark with glo sticks, blowing bubbles, "going swimming", playing with your babies and your dollhouse, watching t.v./movies (favorites right now are Finding Nemo, Bolt, and Dora the Explorer), and reading books. You are especially fond of your Daddy and you love that he is always so willing to play with you. Your favorite games with him lately are Ring around the Rosy and having him push you on your new tricycle. We are very grateful for the joy you bring to our lives and we love you so much!
Love, Mommy


0 comments:
Post a Comment