Lily helping Ree Ree feed Baby Addison. She LOVES this sweet baby girl. Who doesn't? Addie lit up Christmas day for all of us this year. Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunt Lindsay for sharing your sweet bundle of joy with us all.
I finally got on board with Shane's continuous requests for a collection of garden gnomes. This is one of four that I gave him for Christmas to start his collection. He was stoked. So fun to see him get excited like a kid on Christmas.... over GNOMES. Love that cooky guy.
Grandad opening one of his gadgets from Duluth Trading Co.
Christmas morning- This is the first picture I took with our new camera from Mom and Dad. It is AWESOME : ) Thanks again you guys!
Great Grandma got Lily a Baby Alive doll. Here they are feeding it : )Lily, Shane, and I spent Christmas morning at home this year with Mimi, Grandad, Aunt Shelley, and Aunt Kristi. Then we all trekked over to the Maberrys for Christmas lunch and a day of family fun time. It was a sweet time with our loved ones. We are grateful for all our wonderful family and friends and most of all for the birth of our Savior.


0 comments:
Post a Comment