CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy's Boots

While trying to procrastinate going to bed tonight, Lily tried to woo us with her cuteness by climbing in Daddy's boots. When I got the camera out she looked at me and said, "Cheese!" Haha! I thought Amanda and Hailey would get a kick out of this.

1 comments:

The Halligan's said...

Oh NO! You are in for it now. Hailey started with her daddy's shoes too. She is totally OBSESSED! Tonight she walked to the mailbox with me in my high heel shoes. The neighbors were busting up! Lily is getting so big. I just want to squeeze her! I love the cat story. Shane is such a sucker! Who would of thought that our husbands would be transformed into HUGE piles of mush as soon as these baby girls arrived? The other night Hailey let out one little tiny peep and Patrick jumped out of bed and went RUNNING! What a dork! I really miss you guys and wish so badly that we lived closer to each other! Keep updating the blog, I love it! Hailey sits on my lap and points to Lily and says her name. She loved the kitty pictures and the boots! =)