CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Mother's Day Out has been such a wonderful experience for us this fall. Lily goes 2 days a week for 5 hours and she LOVES it. It is hilarious how excited she gets about "school". We are blessed with two amazing teachers who do a great job balancing structure and high expectations with loving nurturing care. She is learning so much both academically and socially. And I am enjoying the opportunity to run errands and bust through tasks in crazy small amounts of time compared to when I have a toddler in tow : )
Here's a pic of Lily from her first day of Mother's Day Out.



I got a big kick out of this song Lily busted out with randomnly at the house one afternoon after school, so I thought I'd share. Love her swishing her bushy tail : )

0 comments: