

I wanted to get a pic of Lily in this adorable swimsuit Grandma sent her, but she was being super sassy. She ran away when I told her to say cheese and looked back at me from the door with a priceless pose. So vintage Lily : ) The babydoll she's holding has practically been an extra appendage of hers lately. She takes her EVERYWHERE. There's even been a few days that "Baby" took a bath with Lily as she didn't want to put her down. It's cute to see her playing pretend and being so nurturing. I've seen her hold Baby close to her and say "Shhh.. Otay (okay) Baby". It's so sweet. She's been enjoying Daddy and E.T. time a lot too. We all took her swimming at the neighbor's pool one day, and she had a great time with the games they were inventing to entertain her. This age is full of great challenges and great joy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment