So our car a/c broke recently, and we thought we got it fixed last week before the big trip to Midland/Odessa. But an hour into the trip it was only blowing hot air. It made for some interesting car rides to and from visiting the fam. I do not know how people survived before refrigerated air! I guess you get used to it. The 2nd half of our trip home was definitely easier than the rest. It may have been our stop at Dairy Queen for a super awesome thin mint blizzard that did the trick. : ) That was fun! Lily did surprisingly awesome on the car trip, and I was so thankful. The top pick is us when we got back home. We had a new appreciation for air conditioning for sure!Sunday, August 16, 2009
Cooling off...
So our car a/c broke recently, and we thought we got it fixed last week before the big trip to Midland/Odessa. But an hour into the trip it was only blowing hot air. It made for some interesting car rides to and from visiting the fam. I do not know how people survived before refrigerated air! I guess you get used to it. The 2nd half of our trip home was definitely easier than the rest. It may have been our stop at Dairy Queen for a super awesome thin mint blizzard that did the trick. : ) That was fun! Lily did surprisingly awesome on the car trip, and I was so thankful. The top pick is us when we got back home. We had a new appreciation for air conditioning for sure!Posted by Jenny at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YUM! So glad yall had a good time.
Post a Comment