



After the special breakfast Lily was a huge mess so I put her in her swimming pool in the backyard to play with the water hose (one of her favorite activities) and clean up. Then she opened her gifts from her Gramma Toria and Grandpa Eric and her Mommy and Daddy. She loved the dino puppet from the grandparents, which I foresee being another favorite game with her and her Daddy. It was seriously like Christmas morning at our house. Too bad this little baby isn't spoiled rotten and loved beyond imagination. I took a pic of her in our chair with all her gifts. The big dog named Eric (given to her by her Daddy) and the ball popper thing was from us. All the rest of her toys and clothes came from the Taylor Grandparents. Thank you guys! After a busy morning and a nap (and a couple hours of wearing some grumpy pants), we took Lily to the Arlington Parks Mall where she got to play in the play area. She especially loved the slide. Such a little daredevil!
0 comments:
Post a Comment