CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest : )






I've realized that most all of the photos I've posted on the blog are those oh so sweet picture perfect moments with our precious daughter. So in the spirit of being authentic, I thought I'd post some not so picture perfect moments of Lily in states of distress. There are definately moments in which she makes us "work for it" if you know what I mean. Fits pictured are from being held by Uncle E so I could get a cheek to cheek pic (she wanted to get a hold of the camera to play with it), having to wear shoes she didn't like when we went to the park (somebody call C.P.S.! : ), and the last 3 are from a fit of unknown origin. These moments are frequenting our house more often these days with the onset of toddlerhood. I'm sure it's frustrating for her to not be able to communicate her feelings/needs and at times she becomes overwhelmed with her emotions. And we've been told that these temper tantrums are a normal part of development for little ones. So we are trying to be understanding of these ideas while at the same time applying discipline and guidance so that she can grow out of them successfully at some point.

0 comments: